Procedure for submitting a Support Request
- Click on the "Submit a Support Request" button at the bottom of this page to fill out the online Support Request form.
- You may manually E-Mail your support request to
email@example.com Please include the
following in your manual E-Mail:
- Your Name
- Your E-Mail Address
- Your School
- Your Room Number
- A detailed description of your service request
- Support request need to be submitted electronically via the online support request page from this web site or E-Mailed as explained above.
- We do not accept support request via telephone or fax. We need a written request for our records. If you are unable to submit the request from your computer please try another computer in the building such as the computer lab or library.
- Please submit only one request. We need only ONE copy of the request. Multiple submissions (all via the same method or by different methods such as the same request being submitted via the online form, faxed and mailed) will not speed-up your request.
NOTE: The online Support Request Form is only available from computers that are connected to Brunswick County Public Schools computer network.